Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seeing Red


Even though I'm in my mid-twenty's (actually closer to my 30s but who's counting) I still enjoy dressing up according to whatever holiday or event is going on. With Valentine's day (one of my favorite hallmark holidays) right around the corner I'm thinking about different ways to dress up. I usually always go safe with pink elements in my outfit and a red lip for Valentine's day but after seeing some of these pictures I definitely want to go for the "oh-so-daring" red! Some of these outfits incorporate red in a big way, some just have a hint of it. Since I'm still trying to decide which way to go I'd thought I'd share all of my options.





images via www.thesatorialist.com, www.citizencouture.com, www.diyainherstilettos.com, www.shoesandsashimi@blogspot.com

No comments: