Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Special Day: Two-year Anniversary


my dress

Today I celebrate one of the most important days of the year, my wedding anniversary to my love and best friend. I still can't believe it's already been two years since we got married - time has definitely flown by. There is no better feeling than knowing you are living out your journey next to the most amazing man. I am truly blessed.

So here are a few snapshots from our "big day". It was so hard enough choosing only a few pictures to but looking through all of the pictures took me back to that day and I got a little sentimental. If you are getting married anytime soon my best advice would me to enjoy and indulge ever single moment because the day goes by in a heartbeat.



my birdcage veil 


after the ceremony


first shot after getting dressed


walking out after the ceremony (the exit sign was a total coincidence but it actually made for an awesome picture).


our table



No comments: