Monday, September 3, 2012

A Fall Transitional


Fall is officially underway and I couldn't be happier, it's actually my favorite season of the year. However one of the most difficult parts of Fall is knowing when exactly to leave the short skirts, sleeveless tops and sandals behind and dress up completely in Fall wear. That's when this little number comes into play, a denim jacket. It can be so versatile year round but I found this weekend it can be the ideal transitional piece for the Fall, when it's still warm but slightly chilly at night. This one happens to be thrifted and I can honestly tell you I didn't take it off the entire weekend, which you can see if you follow along on my Instagram adventures @cynthiarod!






  Gap kid's thrifted denim jacket, Everly dress, Aldo Shoes, Ray-Ban sunglasses, MAC Vegas Volt lipstick

No comments: