Wednesday, October 3, 2012

J.Crew Peach lips


One of the things that immediately catches my attention when flipping through the J.Crew Style guide is the lipstick colors they use. From bright oranges and reds to peachy colors they always manage to draw me in. This time around however I found it impossible to find a gorgeous matte peach tone they used in the latest Style Guide and so I had to get a little creative. So last week I went into MAC and put together a color combination that comes close to what I was trying to find.

To get the look I used:

  • MAC Naked liner (all over lip)
  • MAC Mandarin lipstick
I kept everything else simple using a neutral mineral shimmery powder as eyeshadow, black liquid liner and a very natural cream blush (a new favorite by the way)!

Hope you guys like it!

No comments: