Thursday, July 12, 2012

On the Eve of Traveling


basic cotton tees, stripped shirts, denim shirt (which can be worn with just about anything) and a fun Summer dress

Packing, for some reason has always been one of my favorite parts of the entire trip. It builds up the excitement of all the potential things that could happen! I snapped a few shots of my travel necessities before putting them in the suitcase and hauling off to the airport. 

Like I mentioned previously I plan out all my outfits in advance that way I don't have to spend anytime planning or fussing over what I'll wear because as we all know vacation time is precious.


skirts, shorts, jeans, and beach or poolside bathing suit and wrap


accessories consisting of: watches, bracelets and fun statement rings

*shoes not pictured, sorry I forgot!

No comments: